Welcome to Scenic View RV Park
Graeme and Jane-Marie James invite you to make Scenic View RV Park your home away from home when traveling in the Okanagan. A great spot for those visiting Kelowna to enjoy a peaceful country setting with beautiful views and rural quietness while still being within minutes of downtown and all it has to offer.
Set on a gentle rise amongst the orchards and farm fields of the Glenmore Valley, wooden fences and areas of grass help to separate campsites and provide privacy. Each site has a level gravel site pad, picnic table, tree for shade, cable hook-up, and easily accessible utilities.
Easily and quickly accessible from Highway 97 (Harvey Avenue), our park offers a convenient location just minutes away from some of Canada’s finest golf resorts, wineries, fishing, biking and hiking trails, Okanagan Lake, shopping and Kelowna’s downtown Cultural District.
- 10 RV pads
- Pull-through (27′ x 72′) and back-in (27′ x 62′)
- 50 amp, 30 amp and 120v electrical services
- Coin-operated laundry
- Picnic tables
- WiFi internet
- HD Cable TV available at extra cost
In the Area
- 5 minutes to grocery stores, restaurants, and shops
- Nearby hiking and biking trails
- 15 minutes to downtown Kelowna and Orchard Park Mall
- Short drive to beaches, regional parks, and the lake
- Close to local golf courses and wineries
- Short drive to Lake Country
- Check out Things To Do
Check-in at 1:00 pm
Check-out at 11:00 am
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, debit and cash.