Things to Do
There are so many things to do and see in and around Kelowna and Lake Country when using Scenic View RV as your home base.
Tourism Kelowna offers a comprehensive list of events, things to do, places to eat and drink, attractions and activities including:
- Arts and entertainment in the studios, galleries, theatres, and museums in Kelowna’s fascinating Cultural District
- Outstanding dining in the wide variety of multicultural restaurants
- Beaches, boating & fishing in Okanagan and surrounding lakes
- Outdoor adventure including hiking and walking, biking, horseback riding, bird watching… great photo-ops abound
- Orchards, farmers markets, gardens … Kelowna celebrates its long growing season with special festivals and tours
Just north of Kelowna, Lake Country offers an authentic rural experience in the Okanagan. Home to three major lakes – Okanagan, Wood, and Kalamalka – below the lush valley hills, Lake Country has unparalleled natural beauty. Lake Country offers something for everyone– fishing and watersports, hiking and biking trails, winery and working farm and orchard tours, ziplining plus arts and entertainment. Find out more
Wineries & More
Over 40 wineries are located in Kelowna with well over 200 wineries in the entire Okanagan Valley region. All wineries offer wine tasting and tours and many also offer unique and delicious food services.
Kelowna is also home to microbreweries, cideries, and distilleries which also offer tastings, tours and food. Here are just a few:
- Cedar Creek Estate Winery
- Mission Hill Family Estate Winery
- Summerhill Pyramid Winery
- Scenic Road Cider Co.
For more Okanagan Valley wineries check out Explore Kelowna’s Wine Trails and for microbreweries, cideries and distilleries, check out Explore.
For more golf club listings go to Tourism Kelowna